Show-stoppin’ Beauty and the Beast coming soon

The St. Joseph Catholic Academy spring musical is coming up and the public had best prepare for a show-stopping performance of Beauty and the Beast. The traditional story portrayed by our very own high school students will be sure to leave the audience in awe. The director, Julie Sidel chose the show because, “It’s a classic story perfect for the family, and with such a talented cast, we are sure to make this the best show yet! ”

The choreography and dance numbers are unlike any musical that SJCA has ever put on. With the professionally hand painted set pieces, as well as hundreds of elaborate costumes, Beauty and the Beast is expected to be the biggest show produced by the school within the last decade. 

Kyle Matrise who plays the lead role of the Beast said, “I am the most excited to be able to be a lead role for the first time ever in my theatrical career, and look forward to this new chapter in my life to make new memories.” 

The cast hopes their relentless time and effort put into every rehearsal will pay off on their opening night on Fri., March 13 at 7 p.m. All are welcome to come and support the preforming arts and the hardworking students within the program. 

Show Dates:

• Friday, March 13, 7:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, March 14, 7:00 p.m.
  • Sunday, March 15, 2 p.m.
  • Friday, March 13, 7:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, March 14, 7:00 p.m.
  • Sunday, March 15, 2 p.m.

Buy your tickets Here! Students, seniors, and children are $8 and adults are $12 https://sjcatheater.ludus.com/index.php